Are you a food lover and planning to visit Bangkok? Then don’t forget to try the best Halal Muslim food in Bangkok at Grilled Town. Read on to know more about the mouth-watering dishes that you must try during your visit.
The excellent street food in Bangkok, which is a combination of various nations’ cuisines, is well known. Did you know that the Muslim population in Bangkok has also developed a special combination of spices and ingredients that make their meal mouth-watering and distinctive? Thai food is already well-known throughout the world. One of the most well-liked eateries in Bangkok that serves the best Muslim food is called Grilled Town.
Try the best Muslim food at Grilled Town if you love eating and are travelling to Bangkok. We will outline the best dishes in Grilled Town for you to sample in this article.
- The History Of Muslim Food In Bangkok
- The Top Dishes To Try At Grilled Town
- The Ambiance Of Grilled Town
- The Secret Ingredient Of Grilled Town’s Success
- FAQs About The Best Muslim Food In Bangkok
The History Of Muslim Food In Bangkok:
With a sizable Muslim population, Bangkok has developed a distinctive cuisine with a fusion of tastes that will tempt your palate. Persian, Indian, and Chinese food have all affected the cuisine of Muslims in Bangkok. Muslim food in Bangkok differs from Thai food in that it uses spices and herbs, which is a distinctive trait.
The Top Dishes To Try At Grilled Town:
The mouthwatering dishes of Grilled Town are well known for utilizing a blend of spices and herbs that are exclusive to halal cuisine in Bangkok. Here are the top dishes at Grilled Town that you should try:
- Grilled Chicken: The chicken is marinated in a blend of spices and grilled to perfection. It is served with a spicy sauce that complements the dish perfectly.
- Chicken liver BBQ: It is a popular dish made by marinating chicken livers in a flavorful mixture of spices, herbs, and other ingredients, and then grilling them on a BBQ or a grill pan. The result is a delicious and richly flavored dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer, snack, or part of a larger meal.
- Korma: It is a mild and creamy Indian curry dish typically made with meat or vegetables cooked in a spiced yogurt or cream-based sauce. The sauce is usually flavored with a blend of aromatic spices such as cumin, coriander, and cardamom, as well as onions, garlic, and ginger. Korma can be served with rice, naan bread, or other Indian flatbreads.
- Seekh kabab karahi: is a Pakistani dish that typically consists of grilled or barbecued spiced ground meat (seekh kabab) that is cooked in a wok-style pan (karahi) with a tomato-based sauce and spices. It is a popular and flavorful dish in Pakistani and Indian cuisine.
- Butter Chicken: Butter Chicken also known as murgh makhani, is a popular Indian dish that originated in the 1950s in Delhi, India. It is a creamy and mildly spiced curry dish made with marinated chicken cooked in a tomato-based sauce, which is typically enriched with butter and cream. The chicken is usually marinated in a mixture of yogurt and spices, such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala, before being grilled or baked. The sauce is made with tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, and a blend of spices, and is finished with butter and cream to create a rich and smooth texture. It is typically served with rice, naan bread, or other Indian flatbreads.
- Qeema naan: It is a popular dish in Pakistani and Indian cuisine. It consists of spiced ground meat (qeema) that is stuffed inside of a leavened bread (naan) and then baked in a tandoor or oven. The spiced meat filling can be made with a variety of meats, such as beef or lamb, and can be seasoned with a range of spices including cumin, coriander, ginger, and garlic. Qeema naan is often served with a side of chutney or raita, a yogurt-based condiment, and can be enjoyed as a meal on its own or as a part of a larger meal.
The Ambiance Of Grilled Town:
You’ll feel at ease and relaxed in Grilled Town’s understated yet stylish atmosphere. There is an open kitchen at the restaurant where you can watch the cooks prepare your meal. The personnel is warm and courteous, and the service is superb.
The Secret Ingredient Of Grilled Town’s Success:
The utilization of fresh and top-notch ingredients is the secret to Grilled Town’s success. The cooks mix special herbs and spices that are only used in Halal food in Bangkok. The dishes’ taste and quality are a result of the food being prepared with love and enthusiasm.
FAQs About The Best Muslim Food In Bangkok:
Q.1 Is Grilled Town Halal?
A. Yes, Grilled Town is a Halal restaurant.
Q.2 Is Grilled Town expensive?
A. Grilled Town is affordable, and the prices are reasonable.
Q.3 Does Grilled Town offer vegetarian options?
A. Yes, Grilled Town offers vegetarian options.
If you are a food lover and planning to visit Bangkok, then you must try the best Muslim food in Bangkok at Grilled Town.