Ground meat that tastes like a spicy, tangy kabab is filled into Qeema naan bread. They go by the name Qeema walay naan as well. Additionally, they are crispy on the exterior and melt-in-your-mouth soft within.
Qeema naan: This recipe for superb naan uses spiced mutton mince for the stuffing. You may serve this keema naan with raita or yoghurt sauce to complete the meal.
How to make Qeema Naan
Prepare Naan Dough:
- Atta (Wheat flour) sifted 2 Cups
- Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 1 Cup
- Namak (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Baking soda 1 & ½ tsp
- Bareek cheeni (Caster sugar) 1 & ½ tsp
- Dahi (Yogurt) ½ Cup
- Warm water ¾ Cup or as required
- Cooking oil 1 tbs
Prepare Qeema (Mince) filling:
- Qeema (Mince) ½ kg
- Pyaz (Onion) grated & squeezed 1 Cup
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 & ½ tbs
- Hari mirch (Green chili) chopped 1 & ½ tbs
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed ½ tbs
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tsp
- Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- Anday ki zardi (Egg yolk) 1
- Doodh (Milk) 3-4 tbs
- Safed til (Sesame seeds)
Prepare creamy yogurt sauce:
- Dahi (Yogurt) 1 Cup
- Cream 2-3 tbs
- Hari mirch (Green chilli) crushed 1 & ½ tsp
- Paprika powder ¼ tsp
- Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- Makhan (Butter)
Method For Naan Dough:
First of all take a bowl add wheat flour, all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda and sugar and mix them well then add curd mix it and knead the dough with warm water until dough is formed. Add 1 tbs oil and knead again now keep it covered at room temperature for an hour.
Prepare (Mince) Qeema Filling:
Put the mince in a pot and finely chopped onion, chopped green chilies, salt, red chili powder, coriander seeds, crush red chili, turmeric, cumin seeds, garam masala powder and fresh coriander chopped mix them very well and cover it and marinate for 15 minutes.
Now take your dough dust dry flour in to the counter and knead your dough again until smooth. Take a small amount of dough and make a ball and roll out with the helping of rolling pin.
Add mince feeling and fold all edges to seal the filling. Dust dry flour and roll out gently with the help of rolling pin, place it in a baking tray and make a small cut from its edges with the help of a knife and then press lightly in the center with the help of your fingertips.
Mix egg yolk and milk well and apply it with the help of brush on top of naan. Now sprinkle white sesame seeds on top. Place it in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 18°c. You can also make it in Airfryer.
Prepare creamy yogurt sauce:
Add yogurt in a bowl, cream, green chilies, paprika powder and salt mix it with the help of whisk. Sauce is ready.
Dish out Qeema Naan and apply butter on top cut into 4 equal piece and served it with raita or yogurt sauce. If you want to eat it from grilled town go and order now.